WHY JOIN US?
We're a global team working to build the next generation of e-commerce brands, technology, and digital marketing. We believe that when you have the right team, anything is possible. That’s why we’re committed to finding the smartest, most talented people and giving them the resources they need to succeed. We are a group of energetic, ambitious, and creative individuals looking to disrupt the e-commerce industry with more talent and personality than it’s ever seen before! You won’t find a more diverse group, and that’s just the way we like it. Kleeq is a portfolio company of Eccomerce brands, highly talented marketing professionals, and e-commerce technology. We are revolutionizing every step of the customer journey on e-commerce to make amazing brands and an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking to add our next superstar to our roster. This role is seeking an Operations Manager with Project Management experience who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base, marketing, development, and customer support team to decide and build e-commerce brands under our portfolio. At Kleeq, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for an Operations Manager with an entrepreneur personality that can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution and a winning attitude to join our growing team.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the CEO and COO of the company and will meet regularly with them to deliver reports.
- A trustful, respectful, and fun company culture
- Solid pay and creative benefits
- Healthcare insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work
- Company retreats and travel
- High end tools to help you get the job done
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company's efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, designing, brand development, marketing, sales and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization's goals and objectives
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials
- Managing the team daily to make sure the project is moving forward and will hit our deadline on time using Monday.com as a project management tool
- Plan large complex projects with multiple moving parts
- Lead the rollout of new projects
- Drive work to align business goals and outcomes
- Leverage management for best practices to ensure deadlines are met
- Find new initiatives to make current processes more efficient
- Collaborate across a diverse culture
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience in a project managment role
- Have strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- 5+ years of senior strategy experience as an operations manager role
- Prior experience in ecommerce web development will be a plus
- Skilled manager and organizational leadership is required
- High level of understanding of a business - prior entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying